The Health Legend Foundation-Africa is expected to attract more than 200 participants to its 3rd Annual Health Legendary Awards and Conference slated for the 24th of October 2014, at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Accra. The theme for the Conference is, ‘Health Delivery Beyond 2015, The Role of the Stakeholders.’
The Conference will draw healthcare experts from across the country and stakeholders to participate in an interactive deliberation designed to advance discourse about the healthcare industry’s future in Ghana. There will be keynote presentations and panel discussions on the theme to enable attendees an excellent opportunity to gain fresh perspectives and knowledge about the healthcare industry in Ghana.
The event will be climax with an awards ceremony that seeks to recognise the efforts and contributions of individuals/institutions whose impact on the overall health delivery in Ghana cannot be overemphasis. The awards committee for nomination for the coveted and prestigious awards has selected 24 individuals/institutions through a rigorous procedure.
The Health Legendary Awards Scheme is an independent and autonomous nationwide appreciative package for outstanding Health institutions, professional and related agencies identified under a year in review. It has been an annual event in honours of Ghanaian and non-Ghanaian health workers across the country based on the summary views of the general public through recommendation and research. The awards in the past three years have recognized Policy makers, institutions and individuals mostly private who are doing well in the industry.
The Executive Director for Health Legend Foundation -Africa, Mr. Kwame Dzikunu IMEI has state that “the issue of healthcare must as practicably as possible be de-politicized and make room for independent gate keepers such as this organization to evaluate and critically review the health sector’s performance and adopt measurable indicators to reward outstanding performances and innovations as a benchmark for others to emulate and define baselines for appraising health programs, policies and activities of the sector in Ghana annually”.
This award has gone a long way to motivate many professionals and non-professional to attain to the highest standard ever possible in their profession. So far forty distinguished persons and institutions had been awarded”.
(Attached is the names of Competitive Awardees list for your kind attention).
For further inquiries contact 0277593333 or 0500204420
NAMES OF HEALTH LEGENDARY AWARDEES FOR 2014
1. Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital Modern Healthcare Facility Award (West Africa)
2. Hope City Medical Complex Special Healthcare Facility Award (Private)
3. Pentecost Hospital Outstanding Medical Healthcare Award
4. New Crystal Health Service LTD Total Healthcare Facility Award
5. Valley View Clinic Specialist Health Care in Psychiatric Award
6. Amen Scientific Herbal Hospital Outstanding Natural Healthcare Award(West Africa)
7. Champion Divine Clinic Specialist in Natural Health Care Award
8. Nana Boakye Herbal Outstanding Natural Health Product Distribution Award
9. End Point Homeopathic Clinic Specialist in Natural Health Care Award
10. Tatral Community Clinic Specialist in Women’s Health Care Award
11. Dr. Adu Boateng Healthcare Personality Award
12. Adutwumwaa Herbal Industries Outstanding Healthcare Product Manufacturing Award
13. Nationwide Mutual HealthCare Outstanding Health Insurance Award (Private)
14. Glico Health Care Outstanding Health Insurance Award (Private)
15. G2 Medical Laboratory Service Outstanding Laboratory Service Award
16. Television Africa (You and Your Health) Media Health Advocacy Award
17. Ghana Broadcasting Corporation Media Health Advocacy Award (Community)
18. Graphic Communications Group (Health Features) Media Health Advocacy Award
19. Peace FM “Wo mpom te sen” Media Health Advocacy Award
20. Creative Storm Networks (NGO) Health Advocacy Award