Bull Dog details Shatta Wale’s arrest

Shatta waleReports during the week stated that Shatta Wale was arrested by the police last Monday for driving with a convoy and obstructing traffic.

According to the police who gave account on the dancehall artiste’s arrest, indicated that the Dancehall King hit singer claimed he was late for a flight to Italy, so he had to use the convoy to get to the airport early.

Airport Police Commander, Supt. Yaw Tetegah, who confirmed the arrest said “number of motorbikes leading him pushing all other vehicles aside, and his reason was that he was about to fly, and he is late.”

“He is going to take his belongings and then get back to the airport, so he was forcing his way through the traffic being led by a number of motorbikes, he said.”

This report resulted in Shatta Wale addressing the media as ‘the most-foolish media I have ever seen in my life’.

Shatta Wale’s manager, Bull Dog was on Happy FM early Saturday morning to give an account of his artiste’s arrest.

Speaking to Doctor Cann on Showbiz Xtra, Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanson said “A journalist contacted me and asked me a question that ‘Where is Shatta?’ I answered ‘Shatta is in the house’ and he said I were lying, Shatta has been arrested.

I said ‘oh what are you talking about? He has not been arrested.’ It’s not like I wasn’t with Shatta; I was with him through that moment. From the word go I knew he (the journalist) had something in his head to write the story about,” he indicated.

“I spoke with the journalist and told him what happened and even added that this is not any issue for him to write about. We had arrived from USA but were not in a hurry to Italy as reported,” he said.

Explaining that “We landed in Ghana around 3pm because we left there (USA) 12 midnight on Monday. We got mobbed with the media and the fans. Delta touched down around 12 pm and by the time we finished with our errands it was 3pm, so the media met us, we spoke and the fans were there.”

“It is by God’s grace that he has the fans so when he got out; there were motorbikes and everybody was happy and excited. So on our home, one of the motor bikers caused traffic, and the police spotted him. So the police stopped us and told us we should move to the airport police station, so we left for the place,” he said.

“What the police told us when we got there was that they were not arresting us for anything but the scene at that point in time is not even safe for us. After that, they talked to us and within 15 minutes or so we were out of the place,” he declared.

Bull Dog continued that Shatta Wale was not at fault with his comments about Ghanaian media because he was provoked.

Source: zionfelix.com

Leave a Reply