VibeGhana

WAEC releases provisional results for November/December 2011 WASSCE

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Thursday announced the release of provisional results of 136,146 out of 138,897 candidates who took the November/December 2011 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

A statement issued in Accra by Mrs Agnes Teye-Cudjoe, Principal Public Affairs Officer of WAEC said candidates could access their results online.

It said the outstanding results would be released as soon as the Council concluded work on the resolution of queries and investigations into examination irregularities committed. GNA

Share This PostShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedIn

More Top Stories

64 Responses to WAEC releases provisional results for November/December 2011 WASSCE

1. Hectkoreon October 21, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Discus is rare.   It makes you post as a false identity

2. Hectkoreon October 21, 2012 at 6:02 pm

LIBERATE THE FREEDOM

3. Anthony Lord Senanu July 15, 2012 at 10:10 pm

why is the 2011/2012 students writing the same exams withe form two(2)?

4. munta January 7, 2012 at 2:10 pm

my brada has gone mad due 2 his results been withheld by waec. he swore he neva involved him self in any malpractice. he said he only 4got shadin his index numba in the maths objective aspect. plz is dis worthy enough 4 ones results 2 be withheld. WE NEED UR ADVICE 2 CURB HIS MADNESS. THANK YOU

5. Eric Andoh January 5, 2012 at 9:24 am

Big ups to waec,100% work done by quick released.keep it up!!!!

6. eric yeboah December 30, 2011 at 12:42 pm

i checked my results the reply was cannot be found in the specified year, pls wat does that mean?

7. Melvina Fudia Kamara December 30, 2011 at 11:21 am

WEAC have done their best by releasing our result quickly.

I just hope this time there will be no mistake as it use 2 be b4.

I can’t wait 2 tell my friends the gud news.

8. mathew December 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm

gud 1 there. Make it rain. U made my day. Thanks a lot

9. francis acquah December 26, 2011 at 8:10 am

Thumbs up weac ghana for the swift manner u maked and released the results.Hope all other dept of our country would emulate this.Ghana can go places if we plan well and determine.BRAVO WEAC !!!

10. AFA SAEED December 25, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Good work done waec

11. Kwabena nelson Chereponi December 25, 2011 at 8:12 am

Ijust read and unedrstood some results are not released,because of what?we need explaination to the effect.I recently check two of my bros results and what I saw was the candidate results cannot be found in the specifeid year. HOWEVER WAEC GHANA GREAT WORK DONE BY RELEASING THE RESUTS EARLY

12. courage abotsi December 24, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Any statistics for us?

13. Nurudeen Abdul Samad December 24, 2011 at 5:03 pm

WAEC HAS REALLY DONE A GOOD JOB AND I HOPE THEY CONTINUE DOING THAT.I JUST CHECKED MY NOV/DEC 2011 RESULTS ONLINE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDN’T GET WHAT I WAS EXPECTING AND THAT IS MAKING ME SEE,THOUGH I HAVE NO D7 AND THE LIKE.
    I UNDERSTAND THE RESULST BEING RELEASED ARE PROVISIONAL,DOES THAT MEANS THAT MY RESULT CAN CHANGE???.ANYONE WITH AN IDEA SHOULD HELP ME OUT.
    THANK YOU.

14. Apudego Pious Samuel December 24, 2011 at 11:06 am

Waec has made it soo quick and I personally, Hmm! I’m praying their job is well done because a work well doing is well doing well.
    Thanks for you hard work.

• Apudego Pious Samuel December 24, 2011 at 11:12 am

It has been fast and fantastic.
      Waec Ghana has improved on their hard work and is time they should be congratulated. Had work breaks no bone and so thanks and keep on.
      But this act of marking, please let them be well marked.
      A work worth doing is worth doing well. Thanks

15. icon December 23, 2011 at 1:06 pm

a big kudos to waec , at least we can buy our all our forms next year. dis ndc govt is really impressin ghanaians in terms of education, well done betty mould iddrissu

16. oriaku Daniel December 23, 2011 at 11:23 am

very nice and lovely. keep it up
    WASSCE

17. oriaku Daniel December 23, 2011 at 11:19 am

it is very fast; unlike before when it will still three months. more grease to ur elbow. keep it up WACE

18. Yussif Seidu December 23, 2011 at 10:05 am

Thank you very much, I wish I had what am expected to have… I hope my Maths is good aahhhhhhhh.

19. Daniel Julius Mapis December 22, 2011 at 8:54 pm

To be honest, WAEC hav tried in dis External, more kudos to dem.

20. adnan December 22, 2011 at 8:14 pm

plz be fair to us no bias or exchange of results for money

21. okoye onuabuchi December 22, 2011 at 8:12 pm

how can one check his result

22. Ahmed December 22, 2011 at 8:00 pm

A job wel done. keep it up. Waec

23. Abubakar ldris. December 22, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Waec, i pray God should bless you. Koko/Besse L.G kebbi state.

24. micheal December 22, 2011 at 7:09 pm

9 f9 for what nw haba waec

25. micheal December 22, 2011 at 7:07 pm

waec ar nt bin fair co my result is nt encoragin

26. sundaynnaemeka December 22, 2011 at 7:05 pm

i thank god for what he did for us

27. damilola December 22, 2011 at 7:01 pm

u are already frustrated with the way u sound.pls try as much as possibile to be clam.if the academic system is puting pressure on u,dont put pressure on yourself.be calm,face whatever comes out of the exam, all is well.God bless you

28. Maduabuchi F. Paulinus December 22, 2011 at 6:59 pm

This is awesome. Infact, Ghana is fast becoming the first advance African country in West Africa. Kudos for a job well done.

29. sundaynnaemeka December 22, 2011 at 6:46 pm

iam very happy indeed that some result is release and i believe d rest will be release indue time

30. egboluche stephen December 22, 2011 at 6:31 pm

very fantastic.how i wish nigeria wil emulate.

31. Isaac A.Adjagboma December 22, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I have checked my result since yesterday night when I saw the released information, but all I saw was ‘HELD’. What should I do? I’ve planned to visit the nearest office for complain. This is very important because I have to leave some of my degree exams by seriously reading for the GCE Exems.There-by having them as automatic carry over in an attempt to sacrifice one for the other. PLEASE, ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO BY REPLYING ME PLEASE… Please, don’t fustrate me in my schooling career pls.

• Isaac A.Adjagboma December 22, 2011 at 8:58 pm

WAEC officials, I’m stil waiting for your reply please.

• Irigo Goodluck January 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm

My dear, if waec or anyone else fail you, God in Heaven can never fail you, because, God is a dependable God, And Jesus Christ is the answer, wen you know God that you serve he will not disappoint you at all. Because God of host (Jesus Christ) is too faithful to fail, so call upon God he will answer you and show you love and show you great and mighty things which you know not. Read Book Of Jeremiah 33:3 and Matthew 19:26… I am from Prayer Force Ministries Int’l Call my apostle at: +2347038646484 tell him your problems he will pray with you…

32. Mudassir Dauda Kunya,from Minjibir L.G,KANO December 22, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Plz my advise is here is dt,mark our exam very wal.

33. Mudassir Dauda Kunya,from Minjibir L.G,KANO December 22, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Wake up next year my dear student.plz

34. Oyebanji olatunji December 22, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Assume! I go there nw am i goin 2 c it nw.

35. chidy December 22, 2011 at 5:02 pm

It’s indeed a fantastic progress with regards to the fact of the fast released. Without any bar kudos to WAEC. Good job i pray that same spirit of fairness and transparency should with no bound circulate other sector.

36. Alfred December 22, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Justice should be done in the process of marking exams.

37. joseph abayode December 22, 2011 at 4:48 pm

9nice one wace

38. wunmi micheal December 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm

in fact,this form of advancement is what other west african’s countries should copy , most especially Nigeria

39. osmondkure December 22, 2011 at 3:52 pm

this is a good development in west africa educational reform i love it, it shows the hallmark of progress in our system unlike before when result will be delayed for no reason a plus to WAEC for a job well done.

40. Etebe Godwin December 22, 2011 at 3:38 pm

pls beg them not to fall us pls let them let us go free 4rom written next year

You must be logged in to post a comment Login